Day 1 in the third phase of school internship

3rd phase starts here.
 
 we began the day with an indoor assembly.

 I was really an hectic day. Be the trainees there allotted a classroom to rest ourselves.
 As many teachers were on leave we were required to carry on many classes as substitution.

 Class 7, the first class of mine of this phase. It was not so easy to handle the students as they were still in a vacation mood. Started a new unit, I introduced the unit to them and explain what the unit is about.

 8 B,, the second class that I had today as a substitution one. I just simply talked about the textbook and give an introduction to basic English and to their text book. Had some chit chat with the students.

 The class that was allowed to me was 9th, 9B.Spend two periods with them. The first one I took them  for PT and on the other  I gave a basic introduction to the textbook and introduced the first unit to them.

Comments