A quick start to our 3 rd phase of teaching practice ✌🏽

Our 4th semester had began... And it's time to be at school 👩🏻‍🏫... 3rd phase of teaching practice begins today.Standing in my bus stop and creating such a blog in this heavy rain stresses how curious I am, for my first day at school.
I have already assigned with the student's of class IX B. And i have heard that there many new students who joined this year. Really excited to meet all.
Unlike last time, I will make sure to be more friendly with the student's.What makes me feel blue is that many teacher's, who were in good touch with me have moved from the school this year. Even our HM Gppakumar sir have been transfered to another school.
Doesn't want to boil the sea in such a fine morning. ✌🏽keep moving #curious #thrilled #happy....

Comments