The lead is opened again ✌馃徑✌馃徑✌馃徑✌馃徑...

Back to school after long 2 weeks...... Felt really happy. It was like moving to somewhere i was missed alot( I did not know whether it's right or not but actually I missed the place a lot ).

 The classroom arrangement had changed and love my class IX B has been shifted to another class. I really love the new class a lot as it is an open classroom I could have a lot of light inside my class and and insufficient fresh air too. The only difficult day is. I should dress my sound a little bit more, but that's all right with me.

 Today I had two periods for the class, IX B,I thought them grammar session, which  I expected to be boring but came out as really interesting.

 After the noon session I came across a class in which I found the headmaster of the institution giving lectures on Kathakali for class 10th.
 It was really an informative session in which I too participated. I really like the way how our headmaster  stood  to explain  the stanzathe stanzas and the Sanskrit wordings to the students.



Comments