3rd week of II nd phase school internship

Finally the week has come to an end. It was really a tired some week but a lots of works  ( written Works from college ) as well as  my lesson plan works. In the coming week the students will be facing second term examination. So Monday will be the revision day. By this week I completed  all the activities from unit 3 and 4 of the students of class 9 B. I was really very happy to see that they were very eagerly waiting to do the grammar portions and and I was able to find an healthy competition between the students in giving me the right answers.
 Need to prepare my students well for the examination. I hope they will do their best 😍.

 And today the class ended at 3:00 p.m. as there was a teachers meeting at the school. It was inform that it's because  our school has been taken as a PSC exam centre for Saturday.

Comments