1st week of II nd Phase School Internship

The aim of internship program is to incorporate teaching skills among the student teachers or teacher trainee's.Internship program is an effective way to give training to the student-teachers about real world of work. As the part of our two year B.Ed course (2021-2023),We,the teacher trainees from N.S.S. Training College, Pandalam went to N.S.S.B.H.S.S.Pandalam as a part of our school internship phase 2.  I wasn't familiar with the school, teachers or with the students since my first phase of internship was at Adoor BHSS.The headmaster of the school gave us a proper welcome and reminded us about the rules of the school and importance of discipline and classroom management. His friendly behavior increased our confidence. It was quite blankness that hounded me(but i managed well just to boost the confidence of my peers) as everything seemed new to me and was really different from Adoor BHSS.The way the kids addressed me as "Parvathy teacher " reminded me of my school in which i had my first teaching career(Santhinikethanam Central School)   and that itself gave me a good motivation for the coming days.

 FIRST WEEK REPORT The first week of teaching practice was really an unforgettable one. It was a pleasant experience to catch up with the students and to receive their love, affection and morethan that their TRUST. I was assigned to manage 9 B, 5,6,7and 8. My lesson Plan was focuesd on 9B. They were 45 in number.Each one seemed so different from one another, different in attitude, tone, behavioral patter, culture and so and so.I was able to cover the lesson '"Climate Change is not a hysteria, but a fact "in this week in 9 B since I got enough substitution periods. In 7th also i covered a whole poem "To My Mother ".We also helped the teachers with mid day meal serving and discipline dutyOn our second day of the internship we witnessed the school assembly in which we also took part. Price distribution of Science fest was distributed to the students by the headmaster of the school. Felt blessed to know that the students whom i was assigned to teach are really gifted ones.

Comments