WHAT AM I ?

    I spend an insane amount of time wondering if I'm doing it right or not. At some point I just remind myself that  I'm doing my best .That is enough.

    I had read that in Denmark ,there are libraries where you can borrow a person instead  of a book to listen to their life story for 30 minutes. The goal is to fight prejudice. Each person has a tittle - "unemployed", "refugee", "bipolar", and etc., but listening to their story you realize how much you shouldn't "judge a book by its cover ." This innovate project is active in 85+countries . It is called The Human Library.

    And about myself......

   " She is a strong girl.....", I have heard many comment on me.' But still I doubt......Am I someone who is really strong? I doubt.......

    When someone sees a strong women , they think that those strong ones doesn't need anything or anyone , as they can overcome whatever happens.'

    A strong woman is not asked whether , she is tired ,suffering or falling , if she has anxiety or fear . The important thing is that she will always be there: as a lighthouse in the fog or a rock in the middle of the sea.

    A strong woman is not forgiven anything , if she loses control, she becomes weak. If she loses her temper .She becomes hysterical.

    If a strong woman disappeared for a minute , it is immediately noticeable .But when she is there, her presence is usual.

Still I doubt, Am I such a strong fellow who could be the pillar of her dear and near ones.

But what i keep in mind is................................

  "  You never know how STRONG you are.......... until being strong is the only choice you have." 

Comments